Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Procastination

Hi Friends,

Its been so long that I am writing a post on this blog and you should have already understood by my title of this post......Yes I have been so lazy to update the blog and can you beleive its been yrs that I updated the blog...and this is the big example of procastination....

I guess its human nature to procastinate things...not all though...but atleast for me..I need someone to discipline me in order to complete  the things.....

Every new yr I have couple of resolutions that I make and never follow....and I wait till the next yr to give a fresh start to those delayed things.....:-)

So why not instead of waiting for an yr to start fresh....start now...

I heard somewhere that anything you do for 21 days becomes a habit..so y not practice it..:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment