Saturday, February 26, 2011

Clutter Clutter Clutter


I am just wondering is it only me who gathers so much clutter or is it a part of our human life.Today myself and my husband accomplished a long pending task of clearing the clutter in our home..sort of spring cleaning.And we were amazed by the amount of unnecessary things we have been taking care of. Sometimes we buy things assuming that we really need them but in reality sometimes we might even be removing the tag ever. I think it is just that human tendency of wanting more and more. So i just put a resolution of not buying the "STUFF"..Less is always comfortable.
Anyways I am happy that i was able to clear up lot of clutter from our house and enjoying the clutter free home..Have a wonderful weekend guys..:-)

1 comment:

  1. that is true, when we have less stuff home will be more beautiful. Not only recently i was reading some article related to going green, the less stuff we buy its better for earth :).

    ReplyDelete